Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A new blog, a new beginning! YES!!!!

Morning boys and girls!
This is Mike "The Birdman"Dodd from This Week in Geek and 1150 AM WIMA and websites such as Screwattack.com and more. Part of my new career path in Public Relations at Mohawk College is that I have a class which requires me to have a blog and thus an opinion.

I see this as a good thing so that I am forced to keep a regular blog but at the same time, a place for myself to comment on the stories of the week in the gaming industry. I work with many different outlets to provide gaming news and this is a new platform for me to share information with you, my audiences.

I'd like to use this new space as something a little bit new and different as opposed to a link dump and focus purely on gaming here and the insides of the industry and the fancy parties...or at least open bars.

So prepare yourself for something groovy and sexy time real soon!
As I'm fond of saying when I sign off...

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment