Thursday, November 12, 2009

The thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools

"These are the kind of things I think about when I'm sitting home alone and the power goes out..."
George Carlin




As often happens with most of my weird ideas and thoughts, they spring from a logical place and then go down a dark path and this is less dark but still kinda weird so hear me out.

Mario and Luigi have their rogue's gallery and a set of evil doppelgangers with Wario and Waluigi, so I had a thought.

"Why is there no evil Peach or Daisy?"



Having an evil set of the princess makes sense right? It could make for so many interesting parallels in the storyline and the games. I mean imagine the possibilities of having an impostor princess by Mario's side and Peach or Daisy fighting to their way back to Mario and Luigi. Yes, it's cheesy as hell but it would totally work and be something more exciting then some of the latest entries in the series.

It seems like a no brainer really. Put Peach in a black dress and make her hair black and green eyes and make Daisy in a blood red or purple dress with black hair and grey eyes or something. This would make for some really cool new characters in the franchise and maybe open up new things for games like Mario Kart or Smash Brothers.
Just seems so simple to me.

I think that would make for a supremely cool addition to the series...and maybe I want to see what the fan community can do with the idea.
For example
Photobucket
So maybe we should ask for this as a fan community with the release of New Super Mario Brothers Wii on Sunday,however I don't expect Nintendo to listen but hey, you never know right?

I think I'd find it kind of attractive...in a goth,emo kind of way...like I said off the top of this post..these are the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment